Celebrate the day of Love with Jewelry that will surely sparkle her heart! Happy Valentine’s Day!
If you just got engaged, you probably can’t contain your happiness and want to show your beautiful ring to the whole world. Yes, you can flaunt it as much as you want because you are the bride to be and deserve all the attention. But while doing so, you have to be subtle and make it look natural.
We have some fun and creative ideas for you to show off your new bling.
- Use your left hand more often for every other thing be it for talking on the phone, giving high fives, holding the bus handrail, or delivering presentations at your work place.
- Get a manicure done which isn’t too loud because you don’t want your nails to steal the ring’s thunder. Keep it simple yet pretty and watch everyone lose it over your new shiny jewel.
- Upload the cutest pictures of you and your beau on social media showing your engagement ring.
Caution : Be prepared to reply to some hundred ‘congratulations’ comments.
- Grab any opportunity to hand out drinks to everyone. Make sure to do it at their eye level with your left hand and let them notice the shiny piece on your finger.
- Casually brush the hair out of your face with your left hand while making sure that everybody’s eyes catch a glimpse of the bling on your finger.
- Get shocked easily so you can bring your hand up to cover your mouth in awe and hence, showing the world your beautiful glint.
- Put a casual story on your social media showing you driving somewhere like any regular day. Just capture the ring with your car’s steering wheel and all the praises and questions will start pouring in.
- Think a lot or at least pretend to do so with your left hand placed on your forehead or chin in a way that your palm faces you and the ring is out there to be admired by the world.
- Go out more during sunny days as this is when your ring will gleam the brightest and hence, attracting everyone’s attention towards it.
- Click a super adorable picture of the ring with your furry friend and upload it on social media. It will definitely be one of your most loved pictures.
Click here to check out our Engagement rings collection.
Christmas is a joyous festival of sharing, loving and a great time to gift something memorable and thoughtful which will last beyond the season. Gifts are a thrill to give and a pleasure to receive. Thoughtful gifts like a beautiful piece of jewelry are the perfect way to express your love. Every special person in your life deserves something sparkly. Don’t they?
Buying jewelry as a gift can be tricky. But getting it right scores so many sentimental points. If you’re looking for the best jewelry to gift your mother, wife, girlfriend, or daughter, we’ve got you covered. Here’s a list of some brilliant gift ideas to help with your search.
Pearl Jewelry – Pearl as a gift has been given to signify love and respect. They are truly a timeless staple. Trends keep on changing but pearls are always in. A pearl pendant, ring or a pair of earrings would keep everything simple and classy. The gorgeous gift of pearls will create a special memory which lasts forever.
Birthstone Jewelry – This gives a personal touch to your gift because every month has a different birthstone and it’s not necessary to wait for their birthdays to gift them birthstone jewelry. Whether it’s an embellished ring, beautiful earrings or a dazzling necklace, birthstone jewelry is meaningful as well as stunning.
Gemstone Pendant – A tiny elegant pendant will for sure delight anyone. Colorful pendants are gorgeous and standout in a jewelry wardrobe. Whether it’s a sapphire solitaire pendant or a ruby drop pendant, it will steal the show with its remarkable color.
Engraved Jewelry – Already bought jewelry for them? Make it even more thoughtful and special by getting a personal message engraved on it. This would easily make it their favorite piece of jewelry and also something to remember you by.
Christmas Charms – Who wouldn’t love some cutesy little Christmas charms designed to adorn a bracelet or a neck chain? They make a very thoughtful, personal and utterly charming gift for someone who likes collecting charms.
Jewelry Repairs – Is their favorite piece of jewelry broken? Surprise them by getting it fixed and hence, making it as good as new. This winsome gesture would definitely restore those beautiful memories associated with the jewelry.
Watch – Couldn’t decide on jewelry to gift them? Don’t worry! A quality timepiece is a great Christmas gift for any person. A watch that best suits their personality, one that could be worn everyday and goes well with most of their outfits would definitely make them go gaga.
Click here to check out other jewelry you can gift.
Thanksgiving marks the beginning of the holiday season. It’s also one of the most important holidays because this is the time when family members come together for a fantastic thanksgiving dinner, yummy desserts and the important family time.
You’ve probably even started dreaming of the turkey. So yeah, it’s also important that you plan your outfit for the big day. The key is to wear something you feel comfortable in so that you can effortlessly have as much of the delicious meal as you want to. While you wear something comfortable, it is also important to look stylish and what better way to do that than accessorizing?
To help you, we’ve picked some of the most simple yet elegant jewelry to go with your outfit.
1. This dainty gold and diamond bangle would easily look good with a beige trench coat.
2. Planning to go for a light colored outfit? This 14k Yellow Gold necklace with Diamonds and Black Onyx would perfectly complement and accentuate your look.
3. Yellow is in trend and so are hoops! Pairing a yellow dress with these gorgeous diamond hoops would make you look so trendy and fun.
4. Turtle neck tops are so chic and this elegant 14k yellow gold pave charm necklace will complete your look for the day.
5. Something florally looks good for any occasion and this 14k gold diamond bangle would absolutely go well with it.
6. Going pastel? Dainty rose gold jewelry like these would look good with every pastel shade.
7. Couldn’t decide on what jewelry to wear? Girl, don’t stress yourself. Halo diamond studs are a classic and can go well with any outfit.
Click here to check out our other jewelry styles.
Found the one you want to spend the rest of your life with? Have you thought about how to propose? After all, this is going to be one of the most beautiful memories of your lives. Special as it is, surely you want to ensure that this proposal is impressive and unforgettable. A truly great marriage proposal can be very hard to think of. You want to be original, but you don’t want to overdo it. We have an idea! If your partner likes Tricks, Treats, costumes, and all things spooky, propose to them on the Halloween Day. Because it’s better to do it when they least expect it. Right?
To help you, we have listed here a few out of the pumpkin…oops, box ideas for a goofy-spooky Halloween proposal, which would for sure woo your boo.
While Carving a Pumpkin – Do you both carve pumpkins every Halloween? This time, do it with a lovely twist. Get 2 Pumpkins and ask your sweetheart to carve one of them and you do the other one. It’s supposed to be a surprise for them so don’t let them know anything about what you are carving out. When it’s done, reveal your pumpkin with a special love message carved on it and just pop the question. You’ll definitely win your beloved’s heart.
With a Pumpkin Spice Latte- If your significant other loves this delicious beverage, use it to propose. Get a mug with a “Will you marry me?” text on its inside bottom and fill it up with this favourite beverage of theirs. Make a cute latte foam heart to add an extra touch. Remember, for them, it will be like one of those regular latte sessions of yours so keep calm and act all natural while you patiently wait for them to finish the drink. After reading the text, when they look at you for an explanation, they will see you poised, down on one knee with a ring in your hand, waiting for their answer. It will be perfect because “Pumpkin Spice and Everything nice.”
While trick or treating – Take your significant other trick or treating in your neighbourhood. But before going, you’ll have to make some arrangements. The last neighbour you visit should be one of your friends or someone you both know well. Get both of yours parents to this person’s house. Give a note that reads “Will You Marry Me?” to the parents and ask them to hand it to your boo when you knock at their door. When your partner turns towards you with a shock, they’ll see you down on one of your knees with a ring in your hand. There goes your super adorable proposal.
Haunted House – Is visiting the Haunted Houses one of your Halloween rituals? This year, make it even more special by proposing to them after a good scare at a favorite haunted house. Gather your family and friends and ask them to wait outside the fright place with a “Will you marry me?” poster in their hand. After coming out, while your soulmate is still recovering from the haunted house’s scary experience, they’ll be shocked to see some familiar faces with the poster. That’s when you go down on one of your knees and pull out the ring from your pocket.
Jack-o’-lantern Fest – Take your sweetheart to a jack-o’-lantern festival. While they are busy admiring the beauty of the place, you quickly slip away to bring that special jack-o’-lantern you made for them. Realizing you are not with them, they’ll look around for you and will suddenly find you standing in a corner with a “Will you marry me?” carved jack-o’-lantern in your hand.
Costumes – You can definitely use costumes to your advantage. Host a costume party inviting all of your family and friends and surprise your beloved with a couple’s costume like a prince and a princess, a couple from their favourite movie, a famous couple they like, or even a ketchup and fries costume. You can also decorate the room using tiny pumpkins with hearts carved on them and lighting them up with candles. Pop the question later at the costume party. This would definitely be one of their most magical moments.
Click here to check out our stunning Engagement Rings collection.
“Love is in Air!” specially when its Valentine’s Day! One of the most awaited day of year. So if you are planning to make this day memorable for your Valentine, we have listed down few ideas on how you can make your partner feel special.
1. Pop the Question – If you are yet to pop the question, this is the right time!! All you need to do is, get down on your knee with a Ring and tell your partner what you feel. Check out Diamond Engagement Rings
2. Unique Gifts – Gift your partner something unique, something that they always wanted or something that they will cherish forever. You can either go for Ring, Bracelet, Watch, Sunglasses, Bag or Teddy accompanied with Greeting Card and box of Chocolates. You can also include a bottle of his/her favorite drink or bouquet of flowers. Browse more Gift Ideas
3. Spend Quality Time – The most Precious gift you can ever give is your “Time” . Take your partner out on a date or relive your first date. Go to place that holds beautiful memories of you two or something similar that sparks up your old memories.
4. Express with a Rose – Rose indicates the sign of Love, especially Red Roses are use to express the feelings between two hearts.
Our expert watch maker, Acie Mullins,recommends servicing your automatic watch every five to seven years, If you are not sure if your watch is ready to be serviced, stop in at Bowman Jewelers and we can check for you.
This dainty, beautiful, and modern solid gold jewelry is one of the HOTTEST trends right now! Get your own look by layering together, mixing metals, or even wear one piece on its own! Come in to Bowman Jewelers and see them today! 💎