Celebrate the day of Love with Jewelry that will surely sparkle her heart! Happy Valentine’s Day!
If you just got engaged, you probably can’t contain your happiness and want to show your beautiful ring to the whole world. Yes, you can flaunt it as much as you want because you are the bride to be and deserve all the attention. But while doing so, you have to be subtle and make it look natural.
We have some fun and creative ideas for you to show off your new bling.
- Use your left hand more often for every other thing be it for talking on the phone, giving high fives, holding the bus handrail, or delivering presentations at your work place.
- Get a manicure done which isn’t too loud because you don’t want your nails to steal the ring’s thunder. Keep it simple yet pretty and watch everyone lose it over your new shiny jewel.
- Upload the cutest pictures of you and your beau on social media showing your engagement ring.
Caution : Be prepared to reply to some hundred ‘congratulations’ comments.
- Grab any opportunity to hand out drinks to everyone. Make sure to do it at their eye level with your left hand and let them notice the shiny piece on your finger.
- Casually brush the hair out of your face with your left hand while making sure that everybody’s eyes catch a glimpse of the bling on your finger.
- Get shocked easily so you can bring your hand up to cover your mouth in awe and hence, showing the world your beautiful glint.
- Put a casual story on your social media showing you driving somewhere like any regular day. Just capture the ring with your car’s steering wheel and all the praises and questions will start pouring in.
- Think a lot or at least pretend to do so with your left hand placed on your forehead or chin in a way that your palm faces you and the ring is out there to be admired by the world.
- Go out more during sunny days as this is when your ring will gleam the brightest and hence, attracting everyone’s attention towards it.
- Click a super adorable picture of the ring with your furry friend and upload it on social media. It will definitely be one of your most loved pictures.
Click here to check out our Engagement rings collection.
Christmas is a joyous festival of sharing, loving and a great time to gift something memorable and thoughtful which will last beyond the season. Gifts are a thrill to give and a pleasure to receive. Thoughtful gifts like a beautiful piece of jewelry are the perfect way to express your love. Every special person in your life deserves something sparkly. Don’t they?
Buying jewelry as a gift can be tricky. But getting it right scores so many sentimental points. If you’re looking for the best jewelry to gift your mother, wife, girlfriend, or daughter, we’ve got you covered. Here’s a list of some brilliant gift ideas to help with your search.
Pearl Jewelry – Pearl as a gift has been given to signify love and respect. They are truly a timeless staple. Trends keep on changing but pearls are always in. A pearl pendant, ring or a pair of earrings would keep everything simple and classy. The gorgeous gift of pearls will create a special memory which lasts forever.
Birthstone Jewelry – This gives a personal touch to your gift because every month has a different birthstone and it’s not necessary to wait for their birthdays to gift them birthstone jewelry. Whether it’s an embellished ring, beautiful earrings or a dazzling necklace, birthstone jewelry is meaningful as well as stunning.
Gemstone Pendant – A tiny elegant pendant will for sure delight anyone. Colorful pendants are gorgeous and standout in a jewelry wardrobe. Whether it’s a sapphire solitaire pendant or a ruby drop pendant, it will steal the show with its remarkable color.
Engraved Jewelry – Already bought jewelry for them? Make it even more thoughtful and special by getting a personal message engraved on it. This would easily make it their favorite piece of jewelry and also something to remember you by.
Christmas Charms – Who wouldn’t love some cutesy little Christmas charms designed to adorn a bracelet or a neck chain? They make a very thoughtful, personal and utterly charming gift for someone who likes collecting charms.
Jewelry Repairs – Is their favorite piece of jewelry broken? Surprise them by getting it fixed and hence, making it as good as new. This winsome gesture would definitely restore those beautiful memories associated with the jewelry.
Watch – Couldn’t decide on jewelry to gift them? Don’t worry! A quality timepiece is a great Christmas gift for any person. A watch that best suits their personality, one that could be worn everyday and goes well with most of their outfits would definitely make them go gaga.
Click here to check out other jewelry you can gift.
Thanksgiving marks the beginning of the holiday season. It’s also one of the most important holidays because this is the time when family members come together for a fantastic thanksgiving dinner, yummy desserts and the important family time.
You’ve probably even started dreaming of the turkey. So yeah, it’s also important that you plan your outfit for the big day. The key is to wear something you feel comfortable in so that you can effortlessly have as much of the delicious meal as you want to. While you wear something comfortable, it is also important to look stylish and what better way to do that than accessorizing?
To help you, we’ve picked some of the most simple yet elegant jewelry to go with your outfit.
1. This dainty gold and diamond bangle would easily look good with a beige trench coat.
2. Planning to go for a light colored outfit? This 14k Yellow Gold necklace with Diamonds and Black Onyx would perfectly complement and accentuate your look.
3. Yellow is in trend and so are hoops! Pairing a yellow dress with these gorgeous diamond hoops would make you look so trendy and fun.
4. Turtle neck tops are so chic and this elegant 14k yellow gold pave charm necklace will complete your look for the day.
5. Something florally looks good for any occasion and this 14k gold diamond bangle would absolutely go well with it.
6. Going pastel? Dainty rose gold jewelry like these would look good with every pastel shade.
7. Couldn’t decide on what jewelry to wear? Girl, don’t stress yourself. Halo diamond studs are a classic and can go well with any outfit.
Click here to check out our other jewelry styles.
Our expert watch maker, Acie Mullins,recommends servicing your automatic watch every five to seven years, If you are not sure if your watch is ready to be serviced, stop in at Bowman Jewelers and we can check for you.
This dainty, beautiful, and modern solid gold jewelry is one of the HOTTEST trends right now! Get your own look by layering together, mixing metals, or even wear one piece on its own! Come in to Bowman Jewelers and see them today! 💎
It’s hard to argue when Sotheby calls it Ultimate Emerald Cut Diamond with size of 100.2 ct. color D and internally flawless. Sotheby will auction Ultimate Emerald Cut on April 21st at Magnificent Jewels Sale in New York City; not very often we see a diamond of this size being auctioned.
Gary Schuler, head of the Sotheby’s jewelry department in New York said in a statement “The color is whiter than white, it is free of any internal imperfections, and so transparent that I can only compare it to a pool of icy water”. He describes this 100.2 ct. diamond as “the definition of perfection”
Lisa Hubbard, chairman of North & South America for Sotheby’s International Jewelry Division, said in a statement “It has everything you could ever want from a diamond. The classic shape begs to be worn, while the quality puts it in an asset class of its own”.
Originally mined by DeBeers in Southern Africa, when found it weighed more than 200 ct. in the rough. It took over one year for current owner to study, cut and polish it. Less than one percent of the world’s diamonds are Type IIa, and they are the most valuable of all diamonds.
Ultimate Emerald Cut is expected to fetch between $19 million and $25 million. The diamond will be exhibited in Dubai, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, London and Doha, before returning to New York for exhibition in April.
A 2.01 Ct. Yellow Diamond found!!
When fields get plowed, diamonds don’t usually pop up. That’s unless you’re visiting Crater of Diamonds State Park in Murfreesboro, Arkansas. That’s where Dean Filppula, an offshore steward from Shreveport, Louisiana, found a yellow 2.01-carat diamond last week.
It’s finders, keepers at the state park’s 37-acre search field, which is named for an ancient eruption that littered the area with gems. The area, which became a state park in 1972, is the only public site in the world where — for a small fee — you can dig for diamonds and keep them.
It was a lucky day for Mr. Dean Filppula, an offshore steward from Shreveport, LA who visited the park during vacation after a rainstorm. He found “wedge-shaped light yellow stone about the size of an English pea” in the West Drain area of the park. He is calling this 2.01 Ct diamond after his mother’s initials as “Merf Diamond”.
Park interpreter Wayman Cox says Mr. Filppula was at right place at right time. It rained heavily before his visit, which washed loose soil from surface uncovering the large yellow gem. His store is very familiar to many visitors in past who have found diamonds.
Mr. Filppula find is 20th diamond, but it is largest one found so far in 2015. He is planning to sell the diamond.