Celebrate the day of Love with Jewelry that will surely sparkle her heart! Happy Valentine’s Day!
If you just got engaged, you probably can’t contain your happiness and want to show your beautiful ring to the whole world. Yes, you can flaunt it as much as you want because you are the bride to be and deserve all the attention. But while doing so, you have to be subtle and make it look natural.
We have some fun and creative ideas for you to show off your new bling.
- Use your left hand more often for every other thing be it for talking on the phone, giving high fives, holding the bus handrail, or delivering presentations at your work place.
- Get a manicure done which isn’t too loud because you don’t want your nails to steal the ring’s thunder. Keep it simple yet pretty and watch everyone lose it over your new shiny jewel.
- Upload the cutest pictures of you and your beau on social media showing your engagement ring.
Caution : Be prepared to reply to some hundred ‘congratulations’ comments.
- Grab any opportunity to hand out drinks to everyone. Make sure to do it at their eye level with your left hand and let them notice the shiny piece on your finger.
- Casually brush the hair out of your face with your left hand while making sure that everybody’s eyes catch a glimpse of the bling on your finger.
- Get shocked easily so you can bring your hand up to cover your mouth in awe and hence, showing the world your beautiful glint.
- Put a casual story on your social media showing you driving somewhere like any regular day. Just capture the ring with your car’s steering wheel and all the praises and questions will start pouring in.
- Think a lot or at least pretend to do so with your left hand placed on your forehead or chin in a way that your palm faces you and the ring is out there to be admired by the world.
- Go out more during sunny days as this is when your ring will gleam the brightest and hence, attracting everyone’s attention towards it.
- Click a super adorable picture of the ring with your furry friend and upload it on social media. It will definitely be one of your most loved pictures.
Click here to check out our Engagement rings collection.
Found the one you want to spend the rest of your life with? Have you thought about how to propose? After all, this is going to be one of the most beautiful memories of your lives. Special as it is, surely you want to ensure that this proposal is impressive and unforgettable. A truly great marriage proposal can be very hard to think of. You want to be original, but you don’t want to overdo it. We have an idea! If your partner likes Tricks, Treats, costumes, and all things spooky, propose to them on the Halloween Day. Because it’s better to do it when they least expect it. Right?
To help you, we have listed here a few out of the pumpkin…oops, box ideas for a goofy-spooky Halloween proposal, which would for sure woo your boo.
While Carving a Pumpkin – Do you both carve pumpkins every Halloween? This time, do it with a lovely twist. Get 2 Pumpkins and ask your sweetheart to carve one of them and you do the other one. It’s supposed to be a surprise for them so don’t let them know anything about what you are carving out. When it’s done, reveal your pumpkin with a special love message carved on it and just pop the question. You’ll definitely win your beloved’s heart.
With a Pumpkin Spice Latte- If your significant other loves this delicious beverage, use it to propose. Get a mug with a “Will you marry me?” text on its inside bottom and fill it up with this favourite beverage of theirs. Make a cute latte foam heart to add an extra touch. Remember, for them, it will be like one of those regular latte sessions of yours so keep calm and act all natural while you patiently wait for them to finish the drink. After reading the text, when they look at you for an explanation, they will see you poised, down on one knee with a ring in your hand, waiting for their answer. It will be perfect because “Pumpkin Spice and Everything nice.”
While trick or treating – Take your significant other trick or treating in your neighbourhood. But before going, you’ll have to make some arrangements. The last neighbour you visit should be one of your friends or someone you both know well. Get both of yours parents to this person’s house. Give a note that reads “Will You Marry Me?” to the parents and ask them to hand it to your boo when you knock at their door. When your partner turns towards you with a shock, they’ll see you down on one of your knees with a ring in your hand. There goes your super adorable proposal.
Haunted House – Is visiting the Haunted Houses one of your Halloween rituals? This year, make it even more special by proposing to them after a good scare at a favorite haunted house. Gather your family and friends and ask them to wait outside the fright place with a “Will you marry me?” poster in their hand. After coming out, while your soulmate is still recovering from the haunted house’s scary experience, they’ll be shocked to see some familiar faces with the poster. That’s when you go down on one of your knees and pull out the ring from your pocket.
Jack-o’-lantern Fest – Take your sweetheart to a jack-o’-lantern festival. While they are busy admiring the beauty of the place, you quickly slip away to bring that special jack-o’-lantern you made for them. Realizing you are not with them, they’ll look around for you and will suddenly find you standing in a corner with a “Will you marry me?” carved jack-o’-lantern in your hand.
Costumes – You can definitely use costumes to your advantage. Host a costume party inviting all of your family and friends and surprise your beloved with a couple’s costume like a prince and a princess, a couple from their favourite movie, a famous couple they like, or even a ketchup and fries costume. You can also decorate the room using tiny pumpkins with hearts carved on them and lighting them up with candles. Pop the question later at the costume party. This would definitely be one of their most magical moments.
Click here to check out our stunning Engagement Rings collection.
“Love is in Air!” specially when its Valentine’s Day! One of the most awaited day of year. So if you are planning to make this day memorable for your Valentine, we have listed down few ideas on how you can make your partner feel special.
1. Pop the Question – If you are yet to pop the question, this is the right time!! All you need to do is, get down on your knee with a Ring and tell your partner what you feel. Check out Diamond Engagement Rings
2. Unique Gifts – Gift your partner something unique, something that they always wanted or something that they will cherish forever. You can either go for Ring, Bracelet, Watch, Sunglasses, Bag or Teddy accompanied with Greeting Card and box of Chocolates. You can also include a bottle of his/her favorite drink or bouquet of flowers. Browse more Gift Ideas
3. Spend Quality Time – The most Precious gift you can ever give is your “Time” . Take your partner out on a date or relive your first date. Go to place that holds beautiful memories of you two or something similar that sparks up your old memories.
4. Express with a Rose – Rose indicates the sign of Love, especially Red Roses are use to express the feelings between two hearts.
This dainty, beautiful, and modern solid gold jewelry is one of the HOTTEST trends right now! Get your own look by layering together, mixing metals, or even wear one piece on its own! Come in to Bowman Jewelers and see them today! 💎
Elizabeth Taylor’s estate is suing Christie’s, the auction house, over the $8.8 sale of the “TajMahal” diamond, a gift to the late actress from Richard Burton on her 40th birthday.
The TajMahal diamond was sold by Christie’s along with the rest of Taylor’s jewels and wardrobe in New York following her death in 2011. The collection, which was dubbed the “Crown Jewels of Hollywood,” broke all expectations and brought in $183.5 million to benefit the Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation.
But the trustees of her estate have now filed a complaint alleging breach of contract. They claim the anonymous buyer of the TajMahal diamond returned it months after determining that it actually does not belong to the wife of a 17th century Mughal emperor.
According to the complaint auction house had only stated that the diamond was of Indian origin, but it still agreed to cancel the sale. Christie’s then requested that the estate return the proceeds of the sale.
Christie’s violated its own policies when it rescinded the sale, the trustee’s complaint states. “Despite facing no credible threat of legal liability, Christie’s nonetheless rescinded the sale of the diamond. In doing so, Christie’s not only deviated from its usual business practices and its own established policies, but it violated its obligations to the trust, all in an effort to appease the buyer.”
Taylor’s trustees claimed the auction house also refused to pass on $3 million from the sale of another gem called the Bulgari Ring.They said: “(Christie’s) failed to pay the trust the proceeds from the sale of the Bulgari ring in an attempt to strong arm the trust into returning the proceeds that the trust rightfully received from the sale of the TajMahal diamond.”
In a statement Christie’s said: “Christie’s was pleased to create a landmark auction event on behalf of the Elizabeth Taylor Trust that produced over $183.5 million in proceeds for the beneficiaries of the trust – the friends and family of Elizabeth Taylor.This suit stems from Christie’s seeking the return of a small portion of these proceeds due to the cancellation of a single item from that sale, and Christie’s looks forward to a speedy resolution of this matter.”
A 2.01 Ct. Yellow Diamond found!!
When fields get plowed, diamonds don’t usually pop up. That’s unless you’re visiting Crater of Diamonds State Park in Murfreesboro, Arkansas. That’s where Dean Filppula, an offshore steward from Shreveport, Louisiana, found a yellow 2.01-carat diamond last week.
It’s finders, keepers at the state park’s 37-acre search field, which is named for an ancient eruption that littered the area with gems. The area, which became a state park in 1972, is the only public site in the world where — for a small fee — you can dig for diamonds and keep them.
It was a lucky day for Mr. Dean Filppula, an offshore steward from Shreveport, LA who visited the park during vacation after a rainstorm. He found “wedge-shaped light yellow stone about the size of an English pea” in the West Drain area of the park. He is calling this 2.01 Ct diamond after his mother’s initials as “Merf Diamond”.
Park interpreter Wayman Cox says Mr. Filppula was at right place at right time. It rained heavily before his visit, which washed loose soil from surface uncovering the large yellow gem. His store is very familiar to many visitors in past who have found diamonds.
Mr. Filppula find is 20th diamond, but it is largest one found so far in 2015. He is planning to sell the diamond.