“Love is in Air!” specially when its Valentine’s Day! One of the most awaited day of year. So if you are planning to make this day memorable for your Valentine, we have listed down few ideas on how you can make your partner feel special.
1. Pop the Question – If you are yet to pop the question, this is the right time!! All you need to do is, get down on your knee with a Ring and tell your partner what you feel. Check out Diamond Engagement Rings
2. Unique Gifts – Gift your partner something unique, something that they always wanted or something that they will cherish forever. You can either go for Ring, Bracelet, Watch, Sunglasses, Bag or Teddy accompanied with Greeting Card and box of Chocolates. You can also include a bottle of his/her favorite drink or bouquet of flowers. Browse more Gift Ideas
3. Spend Quality Time – The most Precious gift you can ever give is your “Time” . Take your partner out on a date or relive your first date. Go to place that holds beautiful memories of you two or something similar that sparks up your old memories.
4. Express with a Rose – Rose indicates the sign of Love, especially Red Roses are use to express the feelings between two hearts.
Gold along with Silver and Platinum are trading multiyear lows while we are writing this article. And we always see this as an opportunity for our customers to come by our stores and buy what they have either been planning or have desired to have.
Gold hit its lowest level since February 2010, after a low of $1088 an ounce yellow metal recovered a bit and was trading at $1105 an ounce.
Platinum was even worst hit and sunk below $1000, its lowest in the last six years. Reason sited for this is a perception that supply was increasing while demand was low. At day’s end it was traded at $980.
Silver was trading at $14.83 which is the lowest price for silver in the last six years. Silver seems to have been affected in general by the weakness of precious metal and commodities.
We are looking forward to seeing you at our store. We have a huge selection of bridal rings, engagement rings, earrings, pendants etc.
In June, 720 pieces of counterfeit Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry were seized by Miami customs officials, the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) announced.
The jewelry that was seized has a manufacturer’s suggest retail price of around $6 million.
CBP officers said they selected the shipment for inspection and noticed that the merchandise was imitation jewelry that “bore a false, non-genuine copyright clearly piratical to the federally recorded copyright.”
In 2014, the watch and jewelry category topped the CBP’s list of most-seized counterfeit items by value. China is the leading source of counterfeits, followed by Hong Kong. If we go by CBP reports, officers seized about $3.4 million worth of counterfeit goods around the country each day in 2014.
This brings us to a million dollar question, where does this counterfeit jewelry get sold? The easiest channel would be online sales. We take great care while selecting the vendors from whom we buy jewelry making sure everything at our store is genuine and guaranteed PURE.
Yes, that’s true! According to survey, Last year, jewelry was among the first items discounted in the weeks leading up to February. Naturally, this year you can expect more jewelry deals with the first Valentine’s Day sales appearing this week.
Keeping this in mind, we’ve rounded up a selection of some of our favorite gift ideas for the special guy or gal in your life. From Diamonds to Watches and everything in between, we have gifts you’ll be sure to love.
1) Show your Infinite Love with this beautiful Diamond Pendant.
2) Give her some sweet eye candy.
3) As the saying goes, “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend”, you can never go wrong with these.
4) Red Hot!
5) Does your guy love watches? Give him a timepiece that will last a lifetime.
6) Gifting something special doesn’t mean buying jewelry every time. It sometimes mean living the old memories all again. If your better half has a favorite jewelry or watch that needs to be fixed, bring it to us.
7) Last but not the least, Chocolates & Wine!
No Valentine’s Day is complete without chocolate and wine. Adding bouquet of red roses will add more romance in the air.
If planned right, you can have a successful Valentine’s Day without going over budget. Checkout our website or stop by at store for special Valentine’s Offer.